Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Attempt

Okay, so let me say that this is a little weird. If you have seen any of my facebook posts, you will notice that I tend to not talk much, and in real life I am pretty much the same.

And not that this blog is going to change any of that. I don't know if it will change anything. But I am going to commit to this just to see what happens.

My plan is twofold for this blog. On one hand, I want to use it as a place to write down my musings for books that I am reading. I try to read as much as possible (hard sometimes with 6 kids), and lately alot of the books that I have read tend to focus on Christianity, and what it means to truly follow Christ. The good news is that I have found most of them intensely interesting and useful in seeing how that should play out in my life. The bad news is that as I think and comment to myself, I have not been writing stuff down, so alot has already been lost. I hope this blog can reverse that trend. I am realizing how much I really don't know, but it is worse to realize that what I learned I have lost, too.

Second, I am planning on using the blog to just ramble, as the title says. I don't know what that means yet for frequency, etc, but there it is. I am sure it will be interesting, to say the least.

OK, that's it for now. Hopefully some good notes coming soon. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment